UEFA Champions League First Knockout Round. 8:00pm, Wednesday 17th February 2021. The Sevilla vs Borussia Dortmund live stream is not available at U-TV. Sevilla vs Borussia.
Sevilla vs. Borussia Dortmund video highlights are collected in the Media tab for the most popular matches as soon as video appears on video hosting sites like YouTube or Dailymotion. We’re not responsible for any video content, please contact video file owners or holsters for any legal complaints.
- Date: Wednesday, Feb. 17
- Time: 3 p.m. ET
- Location: Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan — Seville, Spain
- TV and Live stream: CBS All Access
- Odds: Sevilla +140; Draw +235; Dortmund +200 (via William Hill Sportsbook)
How to Watch Sevilla vs Borussia Dortmund Live Stream Online
You can watch Sevilla vs. Borussia Dortmund live stream online if you are a registered member of U-TV, the leading online betting company that has streaming coverage for more than 140.000 live sports events with live betting during the year.
If this match is covered by U-TV live streaming you can watch the Football match Sevilla Borussia Dortmund on your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows phone. It’s also easy to find video highlights and news from the most popular sports leagues in the world.
Live U-TV odds are viewable in the football live score section. We don’t offer a TV schedule here, if you would like to watch this match on TV you’ll probably find it it on some more popular channels like iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Sky Sports, Gol TV, Canal+, SportTV, FOX Soccer, Setanta, ESPN, etc.
AT&T TV is a live TV streaming service, which is essentially the streaming version of the DIRECTV service. The service recently replaced AT&T TV NOW with the addition of new no contract and no-fee plans.
- All plans include local channels and at least 34 of the Top 35 Cable Channels from AMC, A+E, Discovery (Food Network, HGTV, TLC, Discovery, etc.), Disney (ESPN, Disney Channel, etc), NBCU (Bravo, MSNBC, NBCSN, etc.), WarnerMedia (TNT, TBS, CNN, etc.), ViacomCBS (MTV, Comedy Central, etc.), and Hallmark.
fuboTV is a live TV streaming service with about 90 channels for $64.99/month. This plan includes local channels, 30 of the top 35 cable channels, and regional sports networks (RSNs).
- fuboTV recently added ESPN, Disney Channel, ABC (select markets), Nat Geo, FX, FXX, and other Disney-owned channels. The company recently dropped WarnerMedia-owned channels including CNN, TBS, and TNT.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV is a live TV streaming service with more than 70 channels for $64.99/month. This plan includes local channels, 26 of the top 35 cable channels, and regional sports networks (RSNs).
- Hulu recently reached a deal with ViacomCBS, so Hulu Live TV will be adding 14 new channels to the service. Hulu subscribers will soon be able to live stream BET, BET Her, CMT, Comedy Central, MTV, MTV Classic, MTV2, Nick Jr., Nickelodeon, Nicktoons, Paramount Network, TeenNick, TV Land, and VH1.
Sling TV is a live TV streaming service with 2 distinct plans. The $35/month “Sling Orange” plan offers about 30 channels, including Disney Channel and ESPN. The $35/month “Sling Blue” plan offers about 40 channels, including Fox and NBC local channels.
- If you subscribe to both plans, you’ll receive a $15 discount. Sling also offers various “Extra” packs that you can add to your subscription.
Philo is a live TV streaming service designed for entertainment lovers that include 60 channels for $20 per month.
- You’ll get major channels from A&E Networks, AMC Networks, Discovery/Scripps, Hallmark, and Viacom. These include A&E, AMC, BET, Comedy Central, Discovery, HGTV, MTV, Nickelodeon, and Paramount Network.
YouTube TV is a live TV streaming service with more than 60 channels for $64.99/month. This plan includes local channels, 31 of the top 35 cable channels, and regional sports networks (RSNs) in select markets.
- With the recent addition of Viacom channels (BET, MTV, Comedy Central, etc.) to the service, they are only without Hallmark and A+E Networks (Lifetime, History, A&E).
TVision is a live TV streaming service that includes live entertainment, lifestyle, news, and sports channels starting at $10/month.
- The service is available on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and T-Mobile’s Android TV dongle, T-Mobile Hub.
Sevilla: With 10 wins on the spin and just one goal conceded in all that time, Julen Lopetegui’s side has strong foundations for a European push and their form really does begin at the base of their side. For instance in Saturday’s 1-0 win over Huesca Sevilla still faced five shots on target but was able to keep a clean sheet thanks to the superb performances of goalkeeper Bono, whose beautiful day saw him earn generous praise from match-winner Munir El Haddadi.
- “Bono played a blinder, he has saved us on plenty of occasions today and it’s thanks to him we were able to get the three points we wanted so badly,” said Munir. Even Erling Haaland might struggle to beat a goalkeeper who moves in mysterious ways to deny his opponents.
Borussia Dortmund: What impact will the announcement of Rose’s hiring have on a free-falling Dortmund team? It would appear that the club themselves are concerned about being seen to plan for next season when this one is in danger of unraveling, more than three hours after Gladbach announced their manager was heading for the Westfalenstadion there was no acknowledgement from his prospective employers.
- Dortmund might just hope that Terzic, managing with no need to concern himself with the long term, opts to make tough decisions and bench some defenders who are struggling but whoever the manager it is hard to see them ringing any consistency out of an aging Mats Hummels or Manuel Akanji, who has been steadily declining in recent months.
Sevilla vs Borussia Dortmund takes place on Wednesday, February 17. The match will kick off at 8pm GMT. The Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium – with no fans in attendance – plays host. The second leg in Germany takes place on Tuesday, March 9. Sevilla vs Borussia Dortmund will be shown live on BT Sport 3 in the UK. BT Sport 3 begin their coverage at 7.45pm.